LL - Fight the Power! LL - Fight the Power!

Viva La Resistance!!!

About time the joke this year was really stupid. And it's pretty annoying.

LeafLock responds:

viva la resistance!

One Chance One Chance

Wow.

This is honestly the best game I've ever played on this website. I've never had such emotions running through me while playing any game ever. I'm just amazed.

I feel like this doesn't need a sequel but I want one so bad, but I feel like it would ruin the experience. Then again it might not. I'm still am just sitting here just amazed.

Anyway I would give twenty stars if I could and rate it a ten and all I can say is wow.

William and Sly William and Sly

Reminds me of the game Okami.

I just love the feeling of this game. Where your not just out to kill things, you have a simple objective, and it's got very smooth gameplay and animation. Overall great game and great atmosphere.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Good, but the gems

It was a good game and hard, but the last two gems on the end were switched.
Like I would get one of them and I would press pause and check but it would turn up as the other one. But besides that it was a good game.

Newgrounds On Speed Newgrounds On Speed

Sounds Great

This may be my first audio review, but I'm no stranger to the portal. I personally love this track, I tthink it's refreshing and fast, but no too fast. A great mix of speed and techno type beats. Great work.

[KKK99] Fappin them danks [KKK99] Fappin them danks

Please Stop!

Dude your like 11 years old. You don't shoot, fuck, or steal anything. So please stop for the sake of you and this website. Please....
Oh and I'm sure your "crew" don't live in the ghetto, suburbs don't count.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

im straight real from the ghetto

Deku Scrub Link Deku Scrub Link

Wow

This is truely good art. I think it looks a lot better in black and white and I think it looks better then the actual game art. Great job.

Hoboweasel responds:

Thanks, I thought that the game art made him look a little too smooth, when wood usually exhibits a rough and linear nature.